Ideal candidates will be hard working, self-motivated and detail oriented with the ability to accomplish tasks with limited supervision. Strong organizational skills and ability to work as a team highly preferred. Excellent communication is a must. Ice Rink experience is not required, but preffered.
- 18 years or older with a valid drivers license.
- Experience in general maintenance which includes, but not limited to cleaning public restrooms or anything assigned.
- HVAC, Electric and/or Mechanical knowledge preferred.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs on a regular basis.
- Must be willing and able to work on feet for at least 8 hours consistently.
- Must be available at least three days during the week and one day on weekends.
- Knowledge of customer service tactics is preferred. Candidates should be comfortable interacting with the public.
Job Type: Part-time
Preferred, but not required experience:
- General Maintenance: 1 years
- General Ice Maintenance: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- High school or equivalent